As I shift more and more from a WARN to WATCH posture (I’ve always been watching), I’d like to share some resources you can use to keep an eye on big picture and local developments:
- University of Washington STATE BY STATE PROJECTIONS: When will each state peak. What will happen.
- EXCELLENT SITE WITH GRAPHS SHOWING VIRUS GROWTH BY COUNTRY.
- WORLDOMETER U.S. AND STATE DATA with graphs.
- DETAILED U.S. STATE DATA AND POLICY UPDATES: What is your state doing about COVID19 (hint: probably not a lot). Important…use this to urge state lawmakers to act now*** CORONAVIRUS ACT NOW: How much time does your state have to act?
- Johns Hopkins Global Tracker: THE BIG PICTURE. Straight forward. No frills.
- NEW YORK TIMES UPDATE: Superb graphics. Gives you a great sense of how this is progressing in the U.S.
- BREAKING NEWS crowd sourced tracker. A little chaotic until you zoom in, but it links you to articles used to source information.
- CDC COVID19 PAGE: At a glance information and nice U.S. map with state statistic.
- WORLDOMETER COVID19 PAGE: Goes from big to little picture with charts of trajectories plus country by country data
- THE COVID TRACKING PROJECT: U.S. State data Confirmed cases, testing stats, deaths.
Have fun scaring the hell out of yourself!