As you can imagine, I’ve digested hundreds of articles over the past few weeks related to the coronavirus threat. Several have stood out as well-balanced and informative. Giving these articles a few minutes of your time will put you on the right track to “Prepare without fear. Prepare with intelligence. Prepare with benevolence.” — Dr. Hal Cohen.
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Tracker
- Preparing for Coronavirus to Strike the U.S.
- USA Today’s Coronavirus, explained: Everything you need to know about COVID-19.
- CORONAVIRUS AND U.S.: ADVICE AND ACTION STEPS TO PREPARE YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY
- Responding to Covid-19 — A Once-in-a-Century Pandemic?
- Just how contagious is COVID-19?
And, if you missed my blog post on COVID-19, you can read it here: COVID-19 PRIMER.